Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lost or Am I

The urge to call and just hear his voice was so overwhelming today. So instead I called on a trusted friend my mother. She has been there thru it all with me and I know she's happy we are not together, however don't what to see me in all this pain.
         My Son is with her so I have another week to figure out my feelings. By the time he gets back I will be too wrapped up in him to think about this. Only at night as I lay my head down will all the turmoil return.But being busy will help a lot as this time should pass. I didn't answer no calls yesterday and I don't think I will today tomorrow or the next day. I need time to me myself and I. My friend called me all day and I didn't answer her she is part of the reason...or not.
       It all started over her coming into a house that we shared. They have there issues and it came to a head on saturday words where said threats where made. My biggest mistake was telling her not to come in knowing he was not feeling her at all but I didn't think it would go that far. He felt betrayed and angry as if I took her side. He was wrong and so was she I let both of them know this. In the end it was the last straw for him. Come sunday morning is where all the evil was said and passed. The Shit was said and I felt this was his perfect opportunity to say exactly how he felt for so long. The Shit that was said was uncalled for and hurtful. But Im no angel however I did not deserve that what so ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment